I stayed at the Embassy Suites in March for a girls get away weekend. It was perfect as the rooms were large with a great living room area and the shuttle service to all the local places was perfect so we didn't have to drive after a few drinks. The only drawback was the bathrooms are all in one, meaning no sink on the outside so it was painstakenly slow for 4 of us in a room to get ready when shower, sink and mirror were all in one room. The cocktail hour was OK but the drinks were nothing special. The free breakfast was nice the next morning but the line for the waffles, etc, was way too long due to a large group there. Those things happen and we just didn't want to deal with the lines but there was plent of other items to choose.
I would not hesitate to stay here again and I am pretty picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Charles Hotel is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites