“Soda heaven!”

Little O's Soda Shop
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Saint Charles
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We popped in to Little O's during a recent visit to St Charles and had a great time. The sodas and gooey butter cake were amazing. We particularly liked the Black Cherry Phosphate! Thanks to Little O's for sending us on a nostalgic trip - well worth the visit!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this place very much! Great shakes (HUGE) and a yummy strawberry float, plus the nostalgic atmosphere, and friendly staff made this a hit with my family. We'll be back!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a snack after walking around shopping in the area. I had the Pineapple Soda and it cost 2.56. Was pretty good but not quite as bubbly as I expected it to be. Still good though! I will come again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My friend and I stopped in here for lunch while shopping in historic St.Charles. The atmosphere is very nice and reminiscent of older days! The food is delicious and fairly priced, and the soda was delicious. The family running it is super nice. I recommend coming here for lunch, ice cream, butter cake, old time candy, or a great soda!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Where else can you get a glass of handmade marshmallow soda!? The personality of the warm and friendly people who run the place takes you back in time and makes you feel relaxed and special. Want to bring about the brightest smile you've ever seen? Ask to try a sample of their family's gooey butter cake. Better yet... ask for one of my favorite's... the gooey butter cake and brownie shake!