“I went there with coupon...”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #129 of 276 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Food is sitting too long, service is not good if any. Food is average, they offer a large variety of vegetables, meat, chicken, and some other things. Could be crowded. I wont go back there.

1  Thank Yazrod

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My daughter and I were in the mood for veggies AND roast beef... She also wanted some cotton candy. I think they are expensive ($11.50 per person + $2 for drink) for such a lackluster atmosphere. AND why was the County Sheriff seating people? I can't figure that one out... Is the clientele so questionable that he is 'patrolling' inside?? Not a 'happy' place to eat, that's for sure. But it did take care of my vegetable craving.

1  Thank pashadarby
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I find this not the best place to eat. Especially after eating at a Golden Corral in Nashville, TN. I was told that they are updating these restaurants. The one here in St. Charles, MO needs to be updated. You will find the food good, but nothing that stands out.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This facility was very dirty, the staff was rude and unattentive. The tables, floors and restrooms were all filthy. I am afraid to think what the kitchen area looked like! Looking back I would have asked for a refund and gone elsewhere. We definately will not return!!

1  Thank Diana W
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Our server went above and beyond yet the facility itself was really lacking. The whole place could use new carpet.