“Good Value Weeknights”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Food was plentiful and hot which is not always the case at a buffet. This is not a Las Vegas over the top buffet but it is just fine and reasonably priced. No complaints.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Had not been here in a while, but was surprised. This place has stepped up their game. The food was much better than I remember, the selection was endless. All the food was hot and tasty. My favorites were the brisket and of course the dessert bar that was endless. Where do I get a cookie warmer to keep cookies oven fresh? My son got the crab upgrade for less than market price and was very happy with his crab legs. Good eating.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Best buffet hands down. My husband says the mac n cheese is worth the price alone! LoL. I think we paid $15.99 on a Sunday night... it was absolutely worth every penny!

2  Thank CruisingMandy
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great food. And SO much to choose from. This isnt a small buffet. You can pick any type of food you want. The desserts were delish as well. Needless to say I was ready to go to my wonderful room and nap after this meal!

1  Thank ChicTravelGEEK
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have eaten here at least a dozen times, which tells something! We always generate enough comps for a free meal. The offering is often identical from one day to the next, which gets a bit boring. Service is always courteous and professional.

Food is basic. Our favorite: fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy! It is always good.

A weakness is that the stations providing to order Chinese and Italian food are often not staffed, and seem to be seldom used.