“Not your typical buffet”
Review of Landmark Buffet

Landmark Buffet
Ranked #104 of 276 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Not your typical buffet! Everyone there was exceptionally helpful, cheerful, seemed to enjoy their jobs. The food was good and the selection was great. They have a pasta station and an oriental station where they prepare your food to order with your choice of ingredients. Save room for dessert. It's well worth it.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I challenge you to name a traditional food that they do not have. Desserts galore! Curving station! Shrimp station! Salads, Salads, Salads! Smiles, Smiles, Smiles...........

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've eaten here several times and thought the food was good (especially the desserts!). My only complaint is that for hotel guests, they should have a discount for them. Buffet is $17.99 on a Saturday night, not including your drink. I believe crab legs are $6 extra. I love this hotel/casino so I'll be back again!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the buffet a few times while in st charles. Mainly because my husband and I have such different tastes. They had a nice selection. They also had a nice selection of sugar free desserts. ... which is rare. Price was a little steep.. almost $20 each.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

All the food was very good, there was nothing available that I didn't like. All the food was prepared well and kept hot or cold all the time.

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Landmark Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed our variety, Trish! Thanks for dining with us and for sharing your review.