“Good food - good price”

Ranked #17 of 277 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: As one of the most popular Italian dining destinations in St. Louis, MO for nearly 35 years, Fratelli's is a perfect destination for lunch, dinner, happy hour, and special events. Inspired by recipes and memories from our family farm in Campabello, Sicily, Fratelli's serves scratch-made food in a rustic farmhouse setting for nearly 35 years. Our menu includes Old World Italian favorites crafted with the finest ingredients, small-batch sauces, and special seasonal items. We also have an extensive wine list, a full-service bar, and offer catering for any type of event. So come and join our family around the farm table, we can't wait to share our story with you.
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We visited this little Italian restaurant on a Saturday evening. When we entered the restaurant, one of the owners greeted us and sat us at our table. (we knew it was one of the owners because his picture, along with the restaurant's history was on the back of the menu).

Our server prompted waited on us, telling us the daily special. He did a wonderful job and was very helpful with questions about the menu. Our group of four had a wide array of dishes and all were very delicious. The price was also very reasonable. We will definitely go back when in the area.

2  Thank 4498Shelly

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband took me out to dinner at Fratelli's after he had been there with a few co-workers. I wanted a relaxing meal with a glass of wine and this was a "good" choice. Now, don't ge tme wrong, I liked the food but for what you get it is very overpriced. I ordered a healthier dish with whole wheat noodles that was around $14 dollars, pretty pricey for a place inside of a strip mall. This did not include the salad which was an additional $2.95 added onto the entree (really, just throw in the salad for the price). Also, the decor needs to be changed up a bit. They kind of cater to an older crowd and the servers wear dated polos that are more suited for a bar/pub environment.
The wine glasses were also of a dated style, not that I am pickey about that but they looked like they were out of my Grandmother's cabinet (and I love my Grandma by the way!). They do have a party room in the back but I couldn't imagine having a party here. The party that was there was dressed so casually that it looked like a teenagers birthday party. If you serve good food, show quality in what you own and what you have! This place defnitley does have some potential if they move in a different direction!!!

In short, I defnitley think the food is good- just overpriced and the decor needs a revamp. I liked the food but I'd rather go to the Hill or Olive Garden next time.

Their salad dressing is very good, a creamy italian

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I've gone a couple of times and not sure of the hype surrounding this place. The entrees are average and the pizza is at best 'good'. For the quality I have always thought the prices were 15-20% too high

Reviewed July 5, 2011

I checked TripAdvisor before heading to St. Louis to get a few ideas for restaurants and I am glad I did! Fratelli's was right by my hotel so not only was it very convenient, but it lived up to it's reviews. The food was great with that definite "homemade Italian" taste to it. The service was wonderful too. It's not cheap, but a great option for a casual night out.

1  Thank FionaHematoma
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We have been to Fratelli's countless times over the years. We have had many parties in the back room and even when you order from the banquet menu, it is cooked fresh, to order. I love that they have olive oil on the table to dip bread in. They make their own pizza dough, sauce and sausage. It is my favorite St. Louis style pizza. I have always enjoyed the pastas and just about everything I have gotten here. It is not a trendy place but always has good food.
The service is good and everyone is friendly. They have been very accommodating when there have been members in our party with special needs.
I would rate Fratelli's 5 stars as a neighborhood Italian family restaurant.