“Met expectations.”

Good for: Families with children
Hazelwood, Missouri
“Met expectations.”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We were looking for a good dinner and found that here. Very casual atmosphere and friendly people. They are not re-inventing the wheel with their menu, but what was offered was enjoyed by the three of us. We visited on a Sunday evening and all started with dinner salads, big salad as Elaine would say. I had the House (Arcobasso's creamy italian) which is awesome. Basically the salad is iceberg, red onion, cherry tomato, black olive, and a bunch of provel. I like this salad. (We have many provel snobs in St. Louis so they would outright hate it based on that, but to each his own. I like PROVEL! ) For the entree I selected Beef Arcobasso (more Provel, yeah) which was cooked as ordered. I chose the pasta as my side as potato was the other choice. The marinara sauce was good. My wife had lasagne and declared it better than hers. The 10 year old had fettucine alfredo and said it was good. Service was well paced and relaxed. My wife wants to go back for that lasagne.

2 Thank JrBill

St. Peters, Missouri
“Good food and great service!”
Reviewed February 3, 2009

Food was delicious and most importantly, the service was excellent. Nothing different as far as Italian, but fresh quality food.

3 Thank Minnmo
St. Louis
“Nice quiet restaurant with good food”
Reviewed July 5, 2008

Concettas is a quaint little family owned restaurant. It has a nice warm feel to it. The bar is newly renovated, and very nice. Food was really good with inexpensive prices. I am actually having my Rehersal Dinner here in October. So I will have lots more to say after that!!

1 Thank nurselady07
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ambiance is nice, but the food isn't spectacular”
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Ambiance is nice, but the food isn't spectacular

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook