“bad bad”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2011

food was bland and tasteless. found a roach in my booth. very dirty place with terrible food to match the service

4  Thank loveroffood1

Reviewed September 22, 2010

Situated next to a well-kept RV park for the big land yachts, this restaurant has really good food at reasonable prices. It is not fast food. Service is attentive, but not hovering. We've taken family groups, work groups, local and out-of-town guests. Everyone has been pleasantly surprised with the experience. Outdoor dining in nice weather. Banquet facility available for larger groups. Handicap accessible.

1  Thank lonetechwriter
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I have been to Beef Eater about 3 times in the last 2 years for a work day lunch. The food is decent and the portion sizes are good.

However, DO NOT GO if you expect to get in and out within an hour. Each and every time I've gone with a group it takes forever for the food to arrive. What the heck is going on in the kitchen??? (maybe I don't want to know) After waiting at least 30-40 minutes for food, I asked the waitress what is taking so long she said "because we're busy". Well, we were the third table in for lunch so that excuse doesn't pass the smell test.

I agree with a previous reviewer that the restaurant doesn't belong where it is. Somebody spent a lot of money on the interior of a restaurant that is located in an RV park. It seems out of place. I don't get it.

I absolutely cannot recommend this place for working people or anybody on a schedule.
They are consistently slow in serving food and appear to have no clue that people have schedules to keep.

Reviewed May 4, 2009

My name is Michelle, and my family LOVES Beefeaters. My grandparents are from San Diego and dock in the same RV park every time...that's how we stumbled upon this GREAT establishment. GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE GREAT OWNERS! Try the New England Clam Chowder...is Excellent! Nice for a quiet dinner date...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 18, 2007

Strange establishment, it's in the midst of a motorhome park. Has great service and great food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook