“The Best!!”

Mother In Law House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mother In Law House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 272 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tompkins
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had my daughter's baby shower there, and they were so wonderful. The food was really great too. Would highly recommend going there.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a resaurant I had been wanting to try for many years, but their hours never fit into our dinner schedule. We were finally able to be there for my birthday. I had been intrigued by the amaretto chicken on the menu. It did not live up to what I had hoped. It seemed to be a baked chicken breast with some faintly almond tasting sauce. The server also didn't seem to know that she was supposed to bring some items to our table. We were nearly done with our meals when the owner realized the oversight and corrected it. I'm glad I tried this restaurant but I don't plan to return.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were staying a few blocks away in a great hotel and asked the front desk for good "local" food. They unhesitatingly recommended Mother in Law House and they were spot on. Great service, including a visit from the owner and good food to boot. What more can you ask?

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The food was excellent, the server was friendly. They are a bit slow so it's really more of a leisurely place to go. I had the salad of the day and it was fresh and delicious. Others had sandwiches that they enjoyed as well.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We've been here 3/4 times & the food is always different & very tasty, not to mention the desserts which are great.