“Evening meal”

Ranked #20 of 280 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Trailhead's American-style menu offers something for everyone. Our extensive menu features items ranging from meats prepared using a wood-fired smoker to a selection of gourmet pizzas, appetizers, sandwiches, soups and salads as well as house specialties and entrees. Plus, don't miss our ale-battered fish & chips, a house favorite! All of our friendly servers are prepared to offer suggestions on the beer selection that will best compliment your meal.
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

There was a group of 6 or so, there is plenty of seating so no long wait time.

I ordered their seasonal beer and it was great, they pack a punch also. I don't know the % and it changes but still a great selection of beer.

We ordered the wings, that come in only one flavor, with trailhead sauce, which isn't too spicy for me but may have too much of a kick for those that don't like spicy. The wings were some of the best I've eaten in quite awhile. So much so, I ordered another batch to go at the end of my meal.

My entree was the trailhead burger, presentation was nice, the burger tasted great but could of had more flavor.

I am going back for some more of the seasonal beer, wings and to try something else off the menu.

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

I had a few hours to spare before I had to meet with some colleagues for a conference. I stopped at the brewery to get a quick bite and to my surprise the bbq was amazing. They serve beer flights of the house beer that go very well with the bbq. A charming place to visit all around.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Trailhead for many years. It’s a great place with an extensive menu and beer selection. I always recommend trying their seasonal brew and get an appetizer. I’ve never had a bad meal here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The menu has a great variety but I usually get french onion soup, bbq chicken pizza, or a portobello sandwich.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

I have eaten here several times for business reasons and find the food adequate but not exciting and, for what you get, it's a little expensive. The local Bar Association holds its meetings here and the chicken dish that is on the selected menu is dry and tasteless.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Waitor was knowledgeable on the craft beers. Also he was very honest on other food choices outside of the food they had there. Asparagus appetizers were really good!!