“Great place to eat!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 241 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating here for years and always get delicious meals! The pizza is great and so is everything else we have tried over the years. The place could definately use some updating, but I would rather have reasonable prices and good food than pay for fancy decor!

Visited September 2013

Bonne Terre, Missouri, United States
“The Real St. Louis Style Pizzas were Made Here First!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Real St. Louis Style Pizzas were Made Here First! In St. Charles Shame on you Imos for trying to steal this Recipe But you Can't fool Me this is still the Best Pizza in the USA Bar None! If you Like the imposter you'll Love the Original it is The Best I should know I had my first tast at age 11 going on 50 years ago Way before those other impostors came along! PLUS they have a full menu with the best fried chicken in the area and a full bar so let the drinks flow great place to unwind Pio's is Not just a Restaurant it's a Landmark! try it!

Visited October 2013
Hardin, Illinois
“Great food, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I ate there last night on the recommendation of my co-workers. What a great place to eat. We ordered an appetizer of cheese sticks with marinara sauce wit meat in it. The cheese sticks were very hot and the sauce was slightly sweet and hot. The portion was great!
Hubby ordered Shrimp Alfredo and chicken noodle soup for his dinner salad. The soup was AMAZING! I got to sample a bit of everything on his plate and vice versa. The sauce for the Shrimp Alfredo was really good with no fishy aftertaste with more than enough shrimp in the portion. I had an order of half Spaghetti and half Boiled Ravoli ( have the choice of boiled or toasted with a dinner salad. The salad portion was more than adequate. My portion of spaghetti and ravoli was HUGE! So huge I had a take box for lunch today.

The wait staff was great! We had an amazing waitress that made sure drinks were filled without having to be asked. Just a wonderful experience! I will be going back real soon! I work nearby and will definitely be putting them on my list of places to eat!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Pio's offers a convenient location close to downtown Main St. in St. Charles, a comfortable atmosphere, and an excellent menu. It is family friendly! The prime rib is my favorite! Try it. You'll love it!

• Visited March 2013
Litchfield,Il
“Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Comfy cozy atmosphere made our group of women feel very welcome. Old style Italian menu hit the spot and a nice bottle of wine to wash it all down. We will go back!

• Visited August 2013