“Environmentally Friendly Meal”
Review of Prasino

Prasino
Reserve with OpenTable
Prasino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 265 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Environmentally Friendly Meal”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My friends and I went to Prasino for a girl's night out. It was nice to learn that the decor was made of reclaimed car seats and seat belts, etc. The food is source locally and some are organic. I ordered the seitan tacos, the others ordered meat tacos, turkey burger with the truffle potatoes and sushi. Three of the meals came out and the sushi was "on the way". It didn't arrive for about 10 minutes. I ordered an iced tea, which never arrived and the service was a bit slow. It was very busy for a Monday night. It is one large room so it was a bit loud. Overall, it was a nice experience with really good food.

Indianapolis, IN
“Five Star Style in St. Charles”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went on a Sunday for Brunch. Took the family, which included small children. Was impressed with the decor. The menu was equally impressive, featuring our new favorite banana bread french toast with banana's foster drizzle. The eggs benedict was also very good. Great menu options for children, also. Service was outstanding, very attentive to all of our needs. This restaurant is so well received that you might find yourself seated, as we did, next to a St. Louis Cardinal hero, Jack Clark. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Rio de Janeiro
“Probably the best restaurant in the area”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Prasino has a predominately organic menu with many vegan options. Almost everything I have had there has been excellent including he service. The crab cakes are the exception, heavily breaded with minimal crab content. That is the only plate so far that has been deficient. My business colleagues and I have been there four times so far, and have tried much of the menu.

Eureka, Missouri, United States
“Food was great but ..”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Visited Prasino's on Saturday and had a mixed experience. The food and menu selections were great and very we'll prepared. We had Sushi and Flatbread for apps both of which were exceptional. However, the service failed and the floor management was unfocused. First our bar selections never arrived, after reminding our server (after seeing several tables receive service) our drinks arrived. Our server said the manager would be stopping by to apologize personally but never showed. When my steak arrived rare (ordered medium) the server returned it to the kitchen and the manager finally showed bringing my steak out and thanking me for the opportunity to have them fix the mistake. Instead of staying at the table and making sure it was correct, he said he would check back later to make sure it was correct (he never came back again, very unprofessional for a manager) and it wasn't because he was too busy as he was standing around 10' from us but did not show any concern about a guests problem. We would consider going back as the food was good, but if the floor management is that bad I'm worried about consistency. There are many restaurants to choose from the have exceptional service so the floor manager needs to up his game. Forgetting a promise to a customer with an issue shows a lack of respect, we may be back however Prasinos won't be the first choice.

Visited November 2013
Memphis
“NY FEELING”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

When stepping into Prasino it felt like walking into a restaurant in New York City. The Atmosphere was young and exciting, although it was to be expected with the world series on the big screen. The architecture design of the restaurant is stunning with beautiful wood floors that are stamped to appear they came from wine barrels. Everything on the menu appeared delicious. For an appetizer I order the hummus, is served with zucchini, celery and carrots. For dinner, I had the fish tacos, they were EXCELLENT!! I didn't eat the taco since I'm watching my carbs but the inside was the perfect blend. For desert, I had some sort of chocolate cake with filling inside and I could not stop eating it. Yes I was TRYING to watch my carbs but unfortunately I watched them go directly into my mouth. Along with a Sangria!!
As far as price goes, maybe it was a little more pricer but you get what you pay for!! I loved it!! For a party of 7, we paid 180 plus gratuity. We all had one drink each.
Oh.. if you want diet coke-forget about it. I don't drink diet coke but my friend does and he was less than pleased that they didn't have diet coke. No one needs the aspartame anyway... the restaurant is doing you a favor, you just don't know it!!
Next time I come here, I hope it's for the bar scene. St. Charles is lucky to have Prasino!!! Attire is dressy casual but I got away with just casual since I only packed clothes for a weekend lax tournament. Service was excellent!! Valet park!

• Visited October 2013