“Ribs”

Big Woody's BBQ
Ranked #21 of 269 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just had the best half rack of ribs ever. You know when you eat the meat and don't use a knive, it is tender.

Half rack with two sides is a lot of food. The backed beans are great and they give you a decent size serving unlike some other big BBQ places nearby!

They also just added Brats to the menu, have to come back for lunch and try them.

There are newer reviews for Big Woody's BBQ

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I've now had just about everything on their menu!

Two pound pork steaks that you eat with a fork only. Wednesday and Thursday only.

Rack of ribs just fall apart, off the bone. Friday and Saturday special.

BBQ sauce is great to pour over the meat. The way I like it!

Everything is cooked that day so go early or call in to reserve.

It's so good I carry the menu in my wallet!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place is very casual. The food is served on paper plates with plastic utensils. Tap beer is available and served in chilled glass mugs. There is seating for 25-30 inside the facility and there are 2 tables seating 4-5 outside. The meats are cooked in a smoker grill just outside the building. I had the pulled pork and it was very tasty and the sauces were excellent. The sweet potato fries are cut into waffle shape and deep fried to a nice, crispy texture. Place your order at the counter and the food is served at your table. Service was very attentive during my visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This place has great food! We moved into the area last year and if we want bbq this is the place we go. We recommend them to everyone!

1  Thank monica e
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I loove BBQ. They are good but I find there BBQ seasonings are a little to sweet for me, at least. It's good though.

1  Thank Angie S