“delicious!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Saint Louis, Missouri
“delicious!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Large portions for a fair price and was very tasty. The only thing that I would complain about would be the weekly hours :( I needed a heartland salad and they were closed :(

Visited January 2013

Saint Michael, Minnesota
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our breakfast was so good! I had the biscuits and gravy and it was fantastic - the gravy was really light and creamy and the biscuit was so fresh and yummy! My husband had the fruit cup and could not believe how fresh and perfectly ripe the fruit was.

Visited August 2013
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Falcon Diner, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I'm glad you had great meals at both Amerisports and The Falcon! We do our best to always use fresh ingredients in our restaurants. Thanks for sharing your review and for dining with us.
Auburn, Illinois
“nice dinner”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

good menu -blue plate specials daily -breaksfast served when open. they have cut back the hours .good place to eat . staff friendly and good service.

Visited July 2013
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Very good value !”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just like a diner-food is plentiful with a comfort food menu. You can order almost anything from club sandwiches, hamburgers,meatloaf and my favorite an Open Faced Hot Turkey sandwich made with real carved roasted turkey!
Service is always good with never a long wait. Only thing I do not care for is the hamburgers which appear to have set in a steam tray and are "steamed greasy tasting" Wish they would grill to order but you have to go next door.
There is a bakery counter in the restaurant that has some of the BEST cakes ever ! If you want a large cake for something special the Carrot Cake is the best!! It is a huge round cake and will serve a lot of people.
Great place to grab a bite on your way in or out of Casino. Serves Breakfast Food all day long !

• Visited May 2013
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Falcon Diner, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Kathy! I'm glad you enjoy dining with us and picking up a sweet treat from our bakery.
Shorewood,IL
“Biscuits and Gravy!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we are in St. Louis my husband requests that we eat breakfast at Falcon Diner. His favorite is the biscuits and gravy! The portion is huge and he can never finish it even though they are the best biscuits and gravy he has had on our travel thus far. I'm typically not a breakfast eater, but they do accommodate my requests to make a sandwich or chicken fingers for my meal. The service was great! We have never had a bad experience here and look forward to coming back!

Visited May 2013
This is so great to hear! Thanks for the compliment on our biscuits and gravy; it is a popular menu item. We do our best to accommodate everyone by offering our full menu of breakfast and lunch items served all day. Thanks for visiting and for sharing your review.