Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel
$108
Country Inn
$98
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$84
Comfort Suites St.Charles - St.Louis(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
$94
$79
$94
Super 8 St Charles(Saint Charles)
$59
$179
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskbasstexas roadhouseroom was cleanstay there againwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor pooleasy accesshot breakfasta great place to staystaff was friendlyst louisfree breakfastwafflesameristar casinohistoric district
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We wanted a decent place to stay that had a pool and whirlpool. No whirlpool but got a jacuzzi suite for a little bit of nothing. April B. was great even gave us directions to different places to eat based on what we wanted. Will definately recommend this place to everyone. Right by the interstate close to casino. Great service.

Stayed: October 2013
mgaler, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our whirlpool suite and I hope you had a relaxing night. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and please come see us again!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had gotten off to a late start from home and "accidentally" discovered the hotel when we stopped for dinner at the Denney's in front of it. April B. greeted us when we came in...there were 5 of us. We were so impressed, that on the way home the following Thursday (we stayed on 2 consecutive Thursdays!), we were again running behind schedule and stayed again! We had meant to be a couple of hours farther along! April B. again greeted us. She even remembered our mother's name! She is really a nice person to be greeted by when you are worn out from traveling!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon V

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad to hear you were greeted warmly by April and I will make sure to pass on the kind words to her. I hope we get to see you again the next time you pass through St. Charles.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and booked this hotel as it was close to the convention center where the reception was being held. The lobby furnishings are very nice. The coffee is outstanding! We enjoyed our breakfast/everything was hot and fresh. Good price on the room. Michelle checked us out and was very friendly and helpful. We will definately stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
mgaler, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for reviwing our property. I am so pleased that everything was to your satisfaction. I will make sure to tell Michelle that she did a great job helping you during your stay and I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was an OK hotel. Lots of people there for casinos. They spent a lot of money apparently on renovations but to me not enough. Some things still looked old. Rooms were nice though and the beds were great. Very comfortable. This is a hard place to find. Luckily we had a GPS system.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mgaler, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Patricia! I am disappointed taht we weren't able to earn a 5 dtar review from you this time. My team and I take great pride in our reviews and it's one of the first things everyone looks at each day to see what new reviews roll in. It helps show us what we are doing right and what we can improve on. I would love for you to contact me directly at the hotel if you have time to discuss what you think we can improve on and what you think we need to achieve 5 stars in your book. I thank you again for reviewing us and choosing our hotel and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Best Western Saint Charles Inn was a nice surprise for a last minute stop during a long trip. We were traveling from Kentucky to Kansas City for a funeral and just needed a place to rest. Upon entering the hotel lobby, we were greeted with a warm smile and friendly welcome by April B.She got us all settled in and gave us a lot of information about the stores and restaurants in the area. The stay was perfect from the clean room to the warm pool to relax in. After hours in a car it was nice to feel comfortable!!

When we were ready to turn in for the night April made sure we knew about the breakfast times. She also welcomed us to stop in on our return visit! We plan to do just that!

Room Tip: third floor was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
mgaler, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I am glad we were able to meet your needs and make you as comfortable as possible regardless of the unfortunate purpose of your trip. I'm glad April was able to make you feel good about being at our property and hopefully we were able to bring a little cheer to you while you were here.