Stayed there for business the other night, and was very impressed. It's a very nice looking place - the renovations they've done over the last year all look great. The room was clean and fully stocked with amenities, plenty of towels, etc. My room had a decent sized refridgerator and microwave in it - my understanding is that all the rooms do now. The staff were great - Michelle, the young lady behind the counter, was very pleasant and efficient. I'll definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn