This was one of the best hotels we have stayed in! The hotel was nice, clean, very friendly staff (from manager to cleaning staff). We had a king room which was very spacious, the refrigerator in the room wasn't one of those little 2 shelf kind, we could fit 12 pack of soda and still had room for other things. The bed was very plush and comfortable, bedding had such a pleasant smell! The indoor pool was a very nice size, not dinky like most hotel pools we have seen. There is a nice patio area off the pool area with a bbq grill for guest use. The location is phenomenal! We were within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and a small shopping center which included a Bass Pro! There was a Dennys right on the lot along with a gas station/convenience store. We plan to make a return trip and will most definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn