“best casino in the west”
Review of Station Casino - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Station Casino
Reviewed September 11, 2012

this name trully lives up to what isay... this is the best casino in the west...food is very good, location is just what i like...this place have the best food that any casino could ask for or deliver...the best in the west please send me some coupons....

1  Thank idella p
There are newer reviews for Station Casino

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had fun here,had great food, great prices and I even won some money.

1  Thank JIMCINDER
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I was visiting from Saskatchewan, Canada and they wouldn't let me in. They said they couldn't verify my ID (I'm 30, by the way so it's not like I even look like I'm a little kid trying to sneak in) and that they wouldn't accept my driver's license. They didn't apologize or say sorry for the inconvenience or ask me if I had a passport or anything. They just shoved my ID back at me and said "We don't accept these," and stopped speaking to us. My friend that I was with who lives in St Charles was furious. I didn't mind that they couldn't accept my ID, what I DID mind was the snobby way in which they shoved it back in my face and didn't make eye contact or even apologize.

3  Thank temmytynn