“Wonderful lobster bisque”

Bradden's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 280 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This building is a historical site on South Main St in Historic Old St Charles. It's been a variety of restaurants over the years. It's a prime location for people watching and relaxing on a quaint patio.
Reviewed October 13, 2016

I had a lunch combo of lobster bisque and spinach salad and both were very good. I would also recommend the fried pickles and guacamole bites. Dining on the patio was a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, the waitress was not as friendly as she could have or should have been.

$28 for the salad/soup combo, a beer, and the fried pickles.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Stopped in Bradden's just for dessert to get their Gooey Butter Cake. It was quite good. Restaurant was quite busy when we were there. They have a lovely patio eating area, but it was raining so indoor area was crowded. Must stop in to at least eat dessert.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

I was impressed they were able to fit usall in on a Friday night with No Reservations. The staff was attentive and brought out drinks and appetizers quickly. They kept touching base with everybody to make sure our glasses were kept full. The food was tasty butt a bit expensive for what you got, however the location and the service made up for the price. Very limited parking in historic st. Charles. All 7 of us were happy with our dining experience when we left.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Stopped in whilst walking along the main street of shops. Seated at bar as I was by myself. Waitress was very personable, and I ordered a simple grilled ham and cheese, it was excellent. I'll come back if in the St. Charles area again.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Good food, bad service. Food took a very long time and the server wasn't very friendly. But the food was excellent! Would recommend.