“I see why it is #1 in St. Charles”

Bradden's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 276 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This building is a historical site on South Main St in Historic Old St Charles. It's been a variety of restaurants over the years. It's a prime location tho.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped by for an early evening Monday date. Service was outstanding. Our server David was very hospitable. Food was exceptional. My wife had a Reuben sandwich and she said it was probably the best she's ever had. I had the Bison Burger. It was flavorful. I would recommend Bradden's to our friends and I'm sure Bradden's will be around for a long time. I would be surprised if you were not 100% satisfied.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

What a terrific place.
We were shocked to have such wonderful service (ok, we didn't expect much from first impressions - small front door, inside bar seats 5, what appears to be a small restaurant indoors), we were seated on the outdoor patio. Their patio extends around the building, multiple levels and with a water feature to add to the relaxation.
The food was AMAZING and reasonably priced. It was served timely with little wait.
The cocktails were wonderful. We were feeling good when we left..and again, was not pricey!
Thank you Bradden's..you are now my favorite place on Main Street!

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here fore date night. Although it was busy due to wedding party we were well attended to. I really liked the tomato basil house dressing.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

we maje Bradden's a stop each visit to St Charles over the years because it is consistenty great, from service to food quality and variety. Usually have a home made soup on the menu that is from scratch ( not salty like many soups) - great sandwhiches and many times a first class seafood specialty. Sit outside if you can to soak up the atmosphere. This place is a gem

1  Thank vbdad55
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Love the quaint atmosphere.. LOVED the music... Food was great..they were extremely busy so we ha to wait for everything.. Be we understood that before we went in. Server was awesome and the poor guy had a cast/boot on his leg. Defiantly would go again.