“Wonderful butter cake!”

Bradden's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 272 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This building is a historical site on South Main St in Historic Old St Charles. It's been a variety of restaurants over the years. It's a prime location tho.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The atmosphere is very nice, the staff are very nice and gave excellent service. The food is slightly above average, and the butter cake is wonderful!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We ate out on the patio. Service was a bit slow to start....but improved. We are a family of six...everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The homemade chips are yummy. We had burgers, French dip, chicken tenders and chicken salad with lobster bisque. It was very enjoyable.
My husband liked that our waitor was very helpful with beer selection.

1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in during a day of browsing the shops in St. Charles. It was a beautiful sunny day and we elected to dine outdoors. The service was friendly and prompt. We both ordered the chicken salad wraps and a cup of lobster bisque. The food was excellent and we had a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My kids and I go to Braddens usually at least once a week. They are wonderful people, the wait staff is terrific and they know us! When I was there recently without the kids and just my boyfriend they even asked how the kids were. :)
I have diabetes and they have food I can eat and accommodate my meals however I like. They are so good with the kids. I just love going here. If you get the chicken salad, go hungry - they give you loads of fruit to go with it and it's wonderful! I love their shrimp skewers and their tilapia. They have a mean BLT too, when I want to splurge I order that too! My mother raves about the Lobster Bisque, she wants asked for a pool of it.
This is just a really terrific, historic place to go on Main street. Just feels like home!

1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed February 21, 2014

It was a cold snowy day in St. Charles when we went into Bradden's. What a fireplace! Right where Lewis and Clark sat, we had a nice lunch. It was a great experience. They even cookedd me something off the dinner menu when I asked.