Bradden's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 274 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This building is a historical site on South Main St in Historic Old St Charles. It's been a variety of restaurants over the years. It's a prime location tho.
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I took my wife for brunch to this restaurant on her birthday. All I can say is that after dining here we both agreed this is one of the best St.Charles has to offer. The atmosphere is very warm and the staff customers serviceis was note worthy. Whether you live in the immediate vacinity or just visiting the local area make this restaurant one of your stops for good Service and great food.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I go to dinner once a month with a group for a "girls night out" and we try to go somewhere different each month. The group had been to Bradden's before, but I was unable to go. Last month, September, we decided to go there again. It was a nice evening, and we chose to sit outside on their patio. We went on a Wednesday evening, which we found out after we arrived that they have specials on Wednesday's. Steak dinners for a very reasonable price (sorry, I don't remember the price, but the dinner was less than a steak sandwich) and if you drink wine, your first glass was .70. There were six of us, and we each took advantage of the steak dinner. The steak was cooked just as I ordered, and the salad and baked potato were also good. Considering that they had specials that evening, we were about the only ones on the patio, which was nice, because sometimes our group can get a little loud - laughing and talking. I know this is a restaurant that will be on our list to go to again. I also plan on going back with my husband sometime - we really enjoy eating outdoors when we can.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Of all the restaurants on South Main this one definitely has the best food and the best prices. Going there is like visiting with family. Everyone is friendly, courteous and helpful. The hot bacon dressing on their spinach salad is just like Mom used to make and the dressing makes a great dip for their crunchy homemade chips.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed, whether for lunch or dinner. I love the atmosphere and staff so much that we had a wedding rehearsal dinner there. It was the end of August last year and we had the entire upper patio to ourselves. It was so nice. There were lots of icicle lights, a waterfall and fountain, and they even set out some fans to help with the breeze. The staff are so attentive and the restaurant is family owned, can't beat that.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed an afternoon lunch at Bradden's. The soup special was Lobster Bisque. It was incredible! You can combine a soup/salad/sandwich for under $10. The service is nothing short of outstanding and the atmosphere was quaint in the dining room. There is also a large patio area in which you can sit and overlook the Main Street of downtown St. Charles. I would highly recommend a visit to this fine restaurant.