“I like this place”

Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Iowa
“I like this place”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at the motel several times and always find that it is consistently clean and the staff friendly every time. It is less than 10 minutes from Lambert Airport and the price is right. I have a feeling that the person complaining about the bed is used to the Taj Mahal, because I have found that the beds are comfortable.

This looks like a worker's motel from the outside, but the inside is clean and the bathrooms have always been spotless. Their housekeeping staff are very efficient and take pride in their work.

I will be returning each time I go to St Louis.

Room Tip: I try to stay in the second building. Better parking and quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. We certainly appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Oak Grove, Missouri
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is a hotel close to my daughters college..... We visit her often and use this hotel every time....The rooms are always clean and comfy....Most of all the bathroom is clean... And that is very important to me... It is also a very budget friendly hotel...

Room Tip: I would imagine any room is going to be fine
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words. They help reinforce our aim to be the best value in the St. Charles area.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I travel alot, and lets face it, economical and clean pleasant rooms are hard to find. The red roof in st charles mo was wonderful. the room was clean, freshly painted and tv was updated. Front desk welcoming...great location. ask for room away from highway and bring a hair dryer. In future I will book again

Room Tip: higher floor and facing away from highway
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We look forward to your return stays with us.
Iowa City IA
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I'd never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before and I was pleased with my stay here. It was clean, quiet, comfortable and well located. The night clerk was friendly and he checked me in quickly which I was grateful for as it was late and I was exhausted. There is a nice yard south across the parking lot that is perfect for dog walks. While I didn't use any them there seemed to be plenty in the way of restaurants in the area (a Bob Evans is directly in front of the motel;' easy walking distant). I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. We are always pleased when guests bring their pets for a stay.
Winter Garden, Florida
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Hotel is right off of I-70 and convenient. There is a restaurant next door. Our room was adequate for our stay while visiting relatives nearby. My only complaint was the noise from other guests next to us that lasted until late. Our stay took place during Thanksgiving so there was no maid service and you had to go to the front desk to get fresh towels if you need them. It is nothing more than you might expect for a $50 hotel room but it suffices for a short stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the noise late at night.
bakersfield california
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I have paid more than the $43 per night rate at some motel 6 locations- meaning this was a very good value. stayed 2 nights mid week. especially good value for a suburban location that close to the freeway. room was in excellent condition. location is quiet. front desk was helpful for the questions I had. the neighborhood seems very safe. I only mention that because of someone else's review. also you park near your room, so it's a motel rather than hotel type of layout. I prefer that for traveling.

Room Tip: Gee- if I give away my room preference, then where will I sleep???!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate that you found us to be a good value.
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Everything with this property is as it should be, clean, quiet and convenient to I-70. Not anything more than you would expect for a $50 room, but at least I wasn't disappointed for the money. I would recommend staying here. It works for travelers on a budget.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Thank you for your recommendation! I'm pleased you found us to be a good value.