We have stayed here before but it was many years ago so we decided to stay here again because the first stay was good. We were pleased again just like the first time. Check in was prompt and they even asked me if we wanted a highway view or the back of the hotel, I chose the back of the hotel this time. It is in a good location just off the interstate and is very close to historic downtown. The rooms are very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. We did not take advantage of the free breakfast but only because there is a Waffle House 2 minutes away and I LOVE Waffle Houses so we ate there. The front desk clerk also gave me late checkout which was 1:00 instead of 12:00. We will always chose this hotel when staying in or near St. Charles because we always get the best deals and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all suites hotel. Renovation complete as of end of 2016. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Free wi-fi, free USA Today newspaper daily. Fresh baked cookies served Monday - Thursday. We allow pets with a fee of $15 per day per pet, upto 3 pets and only allowed on first floor and certain rooms on second floor. No pets allowed on third floor including the St.Charles Suite. We are in same parking lot of Heart of St.Charles Ballroom. We are in front of Ameristar Casino and close to Hollywood Casino. Close to Historic Downtown St.Charles. Across from Streets of St.Charles and across from the Bass Pro Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Charles
- Comfort Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Comfort Suites