This hotel was a nice place to spend the night just outside of the city of St Louis. The hotel and room were not brand new, but veryclean, which is more important to me. The pool area was nice for our 3 kids too. There were a bunch of families at the pool with small kids which didn't bother me a bit, but might bother some. The location was really great, right next to I-70 and just around the corner from the Ameristar casino. The room we stayed in was a 2 queen bed suite which is great, because of the foldout couch for our 13 year old. The breakfast in the morning was good, they had bacon & eggs along with all of the standard continental breakfast fare. Also, the best rate of any of the other nearby hotels. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all suites hotel. Renovation complete as of end of 2016. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Free wi-fi, free USA Today newspaper daily. Fresh baked cookies served Monday - Thursday. We allow pets with a fee of $15 per day per pet, upto 3 pets and only allowed on first floor and certain rooms on second floor. No pets allowed on third floor including the St.Charles Suite. We are in same parking lot of Heart of St.Charles Ballroom. We are in front of Ameristar Casino and close to Hollywood Casino. Close to Historic Downtown St.Charles. Across from Streets of St.Charles and across from the Bass Pro Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Charles
- Comfort Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Comfort Suites