We stayed here just for one night. We picked this hotel as it was close to Ameristar Casino and not too far from the Main street shopping area. The price was higher than I wanted to spend but I guess most hotels are over $100 now. The room was clean. The beds were firm which we like. Pillows were folded up into a square but you could rearrange the pillowcase so they were normal size. There is a sink inside and outside of the bathroom which was handy. If you opened the window the highway is quite noisy so I would ask for a room away from the highway side next time. The breakfast was very good except for the biscuits which were hard as a rock or stale. Also a nice touch was a free weekend St. Charles or Post-Dispatch paper. Front desk person was nice with a ready smile. Had indoor pool but did not use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all suites hotel. Renovation complete as of end of 2016. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Free wi-fi, free USA Today newspaper daily. Fresh baked cookies served Monday - Thursday. We allow pets with a fee of $15 per day per pet, upto 3 pets and only allowed on first floor and certain rooms on second floor. No pets allowed on third floor including the St.Charles Suite. We are in same parking lot of Heart of St.Charles Ballroom. We are in front of Ameristar Casino and close to Hollywood Casino. Close to Historic Downtown St.Charles. Across from Streets of St.Charles and across from the Bass Pro Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites St.Charles - St.Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Charles
- Comfort Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Comfort Suites