We chose this hotel because of it is just up the road from Ameristar, and the suites are 1/3 of the price. About 5 minutes after we got in the room, we got a phone call from the front desk asking if we were satisfied with the room. The room was a decent size and the internet connection was pretty good. The room had a mini fridge and microwave, and a charging station with 3 plugs and 2 USB charging stations on the table. Our only complaint was that we booked a room with a 2-person whirlpool, and there is no way that was made for 2 people. We were unaware of this when we got the call from the front desk. When we finally realized this, it was late and we were unpacked and didn't want to move.
I would stay here again, but make sure that we got the room type that we requested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all suites hotel. Renovation complete as of end of 2016. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Free wi-fi, free USA Today newspaper daily. Fresh baked cookies served Monday - Thursday. We allow pets with a fee of $15 per day per pet, upto 3 pets and only allowed on first floor and certain rooms on second floor. No pets allowed on third floor including the St.Charles Suite. We are in same parking lot of Heart of St.Charles Ballroom. We are in front of Ameristar Casino and close to Hollywood Casino. Close to Historic Downtown St.Charles. Across from Streets of St.Charles and across from the Bass Pro Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Charles
- Comfort Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Comfort Suites