We stayed at this hotel while visiting relatives in St. Charles. We also stayed here in May, 2008. Our room was clean and well decorated. The staff was friendly and courteous. There was no fridge or microwave in room but the free breakfast was good. Our room was starting to show it's age in bathroom with worn fixtures and tile. One great plus is that our room was $20.00 cheaper that last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn