Great hotel for the price and we checked a lot of the area hotels. Not fancy but very clean, bedding great, room nice and spacious, and staff very friendly. Breakfast was pretty standard. We did not use many of the amenities so I can't comment on that. Very pleased with the hotel and it was right off of I-70. If you want to stay near the historic area this is not for you but if you're looking for a good decent place to stay, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn