“Great Stay”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Saint Charles
Quincy, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have never had a bad experience in a Hamton Inn - We have found the hotels to be clean - staff friendly and helpful - We accidentally left a pair of shoes and the staff were kind enough to mail them to us. Love them and will continue to stay at them when we travel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Michael J O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Evergreen, Colorado
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised when I thought I lost my favorite designer jacket. I called several of the hotels we stayed in once we discovered it was missing, which was 2 weeks down the road. I was thrilled when they called me back saying they had it safe and sound, then FedEx the jacket to me right away. Very thankful!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, KY, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Decent clean hotel, everything worked, nothing smelled. Only complaint: complimentary breakfast items available were not as numerous or varied as other Hampton Inns I've stayed at. Reservation for adjoining rooms got hosed up, but desk clerk was able to fix upon arrival.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lincoln
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We try to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible because we count on consistent accommodations. However, this Hampton fell short in several areas...worn carpet (frayed and a chunk missing between bathroom/room), air conditioner fan wouldn't run so even though it cooled there wasn't air movement in the room, duvet cover had black (grease?) spots on it, and the 2nd floor hallway reeked of smoke even though its 100% smoke free. The breakfast WAS well done, staff worked hard to keep it filled, and the western omelets were yummy. It's an older property and could use a touch up. I think they realize this as rates were @$30-50 less than other Hampton locations. If we come through again, I'll seek a Hampton within St.Louis vs the suburbs.

• Stayed June 2013
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Given the way the area looked at the exit I thought we were going into a bad hotel, but was pleasantly surprised. They were having a graduation party and wedding party in the lobby but everyone seemed to know how to party without getting out of hand. Due to the number of people I had to park next door at the real estate office which is fine on weekend- not sure how it would work on a regular day. the rooms were nice and a bit 'quirky' with the corner vanity in the bathroom, but I liked it. The room was clean, well maintained and comfortable. Check-in was a great experience. I noted when i called the front desk that I needed a little early wake-up call due to construction alerts, but the desk person took the time to explain to me a route around the bridge construction issues so I was comfortable enough to wake up at a normal time. The breakfast was good- BEST pastries I have ever seen at a Hampton but the egg 'nuggets' that corporate mandates are never attractive. The space was a little cramped but we made do. Billw as correct and in my room- rapid checkout and away we went!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jim W, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. Your kind words regarding your overall experience with our hotel provides great feedback to our team on the impact they are having on our guests. We hope you have a great summer and we look forward to accommodating you in the near future. Sincerely,

Jim Will
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We traveled to St. Charles for the first time for my nephew's graduation, and we chose Hampton Inn based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed and were so pleased with the service levels, cleanliness, and overall experience at this hotel. Every little detail helped to enhance our stay - smiles as soon as you enter the lobby, hot coffee available at any time, a large selection of hot and cold items at breakfast (comparatively speaking for hotels of this type), well-stocked gym, indoor swimming pool, clean rooms (clean hotel!!), comfortable beds. A little gem I would definitely stay at again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank rsaunders_11
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was our second time staying here in three years, because of the value. Hotel and rooms are clean, staff friendly and helpful, and the facility near to downtown St. Charles, mall, shopping and restaurant. Also a short drive to St. Louis. We will be back when we visit again in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 19 in Saint Charles
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Peters

Been to Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles? Share your experiences!