We try to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible because we count on consistent accommodations. However, this Hampton fell short in several areas...worn carpet (frayed and a chunk missing between bathroom/room), air conditioner fan wouldn't run so even though it cooled there wasn't air movement in the room, duvet cover had black (grease?) spots on it, and the 2nd floor hallway reeked of smoke even though its 100% smoke free. The breakfast WAS well done, staff worked hard to keep it filled, and the western omelets were yummy. It's an older property and could use a touch up. I think they realize this as rates were @$30-50 less than other Hampton locations. If we come through again, I'll seek a Hampton within St.Louis vs the suburbs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn