The stay went really well. No problems with noise, the room or the service. My main problem was realizing the day that I checked out that I had left some things in the room. When I called the employee acted as if there was no way I could get them that day. I politely asked if she could try to figure out a way. Needless to say "there were no managers" and there was "no way I could get my belongings" because they were locked in a room that "only the managers could get in". If that is the case I feel maybe they should have a manager on duty at all times. I am not much of a mean person or a complainer about my stays but I could NOT believe that I couldn't pick my stuff up until the following morning at 7am. other than that I would say it was a reasonable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn