This was a nice hotel that I had the pleasure of staying at for a few nights. The hotel was located near a freeway but it wasn't noisy. I did notice that it was not near many things in walking distance but as I had a rental car that was of no concern. The staff were extremely nice and accommodating. The morning breakfast was good and the lady who is responsible for the upkeep of the breakfast area was very friendly and made our stay even more pleasant. I made sure to write a comment card about her. The rooms were clean, quiet, and I loved the comforters. I brought my mother along on this trip and she thoroughly enjoyed her stay as well. Because of this experience we started booking Hampton Inns in other cities as well. Thumbs up and thanks for the great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn