We stayed here for 4 nights due to a youth hockey tournament nearby. We appreciated everything the H.I. had to offer. The front desk people were incredibly courteous and helpful. The morning breakfast was perfectly fine, AND changed a little each day, i.e. eggs and bacon, sausage and biscuits/gravy, etc. The pool was great. And the location was convenient to everything we wanted to do, including just 30 mins from downtown St Louis. Also very close to the wonderful Historic Main Street of St Charles, MO. The General Manager, Jim Will, took time out to talk to us about our stay, and we could tell he was very involved in making the stay a pleasant one. Darin at the front desk was also particularly helpful. We'd stay here again easily!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn