“Great stay and excellent owners!!”
Review of Lococo House III

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Charles
Lococo House III
Ranked #2 of 11 Saint Charles B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed in the Lococo House II for two nights and had breakfast next door in Lococo III and were really impressed by the kindness of the family and the quality of the B&B. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. We had a warm welcome which was appreciated after a long drive. Rhona and Leo shuttled us up the Katy Trail which we enjoyed riding back to St Charles. This is a quality B&B!!

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed at Lococo House this weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day and had a wonderful time. We stayed at Lococo House II, but both houses are charming and very warm and homey. You can't go wrong with either one. We felt like we were home visiting for the weekend. Historic Market Street is just a few blocks away and a great place to have dinner or drinks. After dinner on Market Street, we really enjoyed sitting in the hot tub in the gazebo with a cozy fire burning in the corner. Breakfast was absolutely AMAZING!! Reminded me of Sunday breakfast at my Grandma's house. Delores and Lenny are very friendly and welcoming hosts. I wish we could live at Lococo House. I guess we will have to settle for another visit. We highly recommend Lococo House :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2012

The owners of Lococo House were the most accommodating and gracious hosts I've ever experienced anywhere in my travels. We were treated like royalty from beginning to end, and had one of the best breakfasts I've ever eaten. There is nothing that was missing from this girls weekend getaway. The rooms were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean as a whistle and it truly felt like a home away from home. Location was convenient as well with plenty of restaurants to choose from. Would definitely return and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Noelle M
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Had 12 for a Girls Night Out weekend bash. The house is beautiful. Our hosts were wonderful. Had snacks waiting for us when we arrived. Shuttled us to dinner and back. Relaxed in hot tub. Had a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Thanks for a great time!! We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2010

We stayed at Lococo House at the beginning and end of our trip. Wanda & Mike went out of their way to make us at home: they rose early to make a 5:30 AM breakfast and drove us & bikes to Kirkwood Amtrak station for our 6:30 train. After we biked the Katy Trail we were welcomed with a hot tub ready for our weary bodies. Very friendly, accommodating and great breakfasts. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danx111
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I traveled with a friend, who is an experienced B&B'er. This was my first experience, and I totally enjoyed it. The house is older, but comfortable and relaxing. We were there to scrapbook (tho, honestly, not much scrapping happened!) and the host let us set our stuff up in the dining room and leave it there, which was very nice. The beds were slightly hard (I'm used to a pillowtop) but comfortable and there was a variety of pillows to choose from on each bed. The gazebo was located conveniently outside (between Lococo House II & Lococo House III), with a hot tub, patio table and stocked mini-fridge. The hosts offer a shuttle service, which was quite nice for our Saturday evening out so my friend and I were able to drink with dinner and not have to worry about finding a cab or one of us being a sober chauffeur.

The location was nice - a very safe neighborhood, quiet and residential, but it was only a short drive to shopping and restaurants. The only drawback was that parking was a little difficult to find at first (the entrance is an alley that is not clearly marked). I would recommend looking at google maps or something similar before you go (particularly if you will arrive at night).

I should point out that our hosts were out of town, so our experiences were with Wanda and Mike, the hosts of Lococo House II - and they were wonderful. Very gracious and thoughtful.

I would recommend this B&B for girlfriend getaways and family vacations.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends