“Always a great time!”

Ameristar Casino St. Charles
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love this Casino! The slots are loose, the different restaurants are great, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I always leave here smiling. Of course I can't forget it is a gorgeous Casino with a unique water fountain!

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thanks for sharing this with us! We’re so glad to hear we can put a smile on your face. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I took my father to Ameristar for his birthday and we both had fun. The Casino always has a nice layout, it isn't cramped like the ones you find on a boat. They also have a nice variety of slot machines that are not tight like a lot of other casinos. About 60% of the time I seem to always be walking out with a little more than I went in with.

Recently they remodeled their Buffet. It has been my experience that 9 times out of 10 that when a Casino remodels their Buffet the foods quality and taste goes down greatly. I was pleasantly surprised it remained the same good quality and taste as before.

I’m glad you had fun time with your father and enjoyed your meal at Landmark Buffet. Thanks for visiting!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I frequent this casino often. I like to play table games and my wife plays the slots and they have plenty of each. Ameristar has done a decent job of keeping this place clean. We occasionally frequent the Amerisports Bar & Grill and feel the pricing is fair and food is good. They also have the Casino Bar Deli upstairs which might be the best deal in the house. They have a friendly staff. We have not stayed at the resort, just visit long enough to win :-)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice casino and nice restaurants attached!! Great place! We only wish the entire casino was non-smoking. They did have a non-smoking section which was nice.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here as a birthday get away. I work at a hotel and while it is not on the same scale as this one as far as size is concerned. I was very disappointed at the cleanliness of the hotel. Our room smelt like someone had just been sick in the bathroom. They furniture had greasy hand prints all over them. The beds were very comfortable and loved the large rooms and separate bath and shower. The salt water pool was fantastic with the inside/outside option even though it was far too cold to go out. The underwater speakers were great, I was very impressed. I'm not a gambler, but did walk through the Casino. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure for others it is a nice addition.

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us! I’m sorry if you weren’t completely satisfied with your room. We appreciate your feedback and I will pass it along to our team. Those underwater speakers are definitely very popular with our guests! Thank you for visiting and for being our guest.