“Your not in Vegas or CA even!”

Ameristar Casino St. Charles
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Being my first casio in the STL area I was not impressed. I have seen worse but even the Indian Casino in Southern CA are far superior in service and quality.

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

I’m so sorry you were not satisfied with your first visit. We’d like to hear more about your experience so we can see what we can do to improve. Please feel free to send details about your visit to AtYourServiceSC@ameristar.com. We hope you give us another try.

All reviews
in 37 reviews
"winning"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed September 25, 2012

They always have good promotions and games are always changing. Great food and very few non working machines. Lots of employees to help you.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always visit the Ameristar when I travel to St. Louis. I only play video poker, but always enjoy the time I spend here. The only downside to this casino is the smoke. I can barely stay more than an hour because my eyes will burn like mad. They have a wide varity of both electronic and table games to choose from and 2 floors of fun!

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thanks for visiting us. I’m glad you enjoy playing poker in our casino. I’m sorry if you were bothered by smoke. We try to accommodate all of our guests, both smoking and nonsmoking. We do have nonsmoking sections on the second floor of our casino, in our restaurants and in our hotel. Thanks for your feedback and we hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We loved the gorgeous casino surroundings, if not the smoke-filled atmosphere. The food was very good and the hotel was above average.