Days Inn St. Charles
$96
$94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$134
$123
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$80
Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$109
Wingate by Wyndham St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel St Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$152
$94
$79
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2007

I had to leave a review as this hotel was amazing. We stayed there with our infant son and they provided a free crib (which our son did not end up sleeping in) was perfect. The room was kept very clean and the maid went above and beyond as she even cleaned up my son's toys.

The front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating, proving everything you could want. The free breakfast was a great way to start off the day.

We had no problems finding the hotel and Walmart was just across the parking lot.

We will be staying here on our next trip!

PS - we loved the Zoo and Grant's Farm

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 12, 2007

It appears this used to be a Travel Lodge that has been recently purchased. They are renovating the whole place with new carpet, paint, fixtures, furniture, etc. The rooms are fairly large, clean and appealing to the eye.
They offer a continental breakfast that is included in the price of the room but we did not use it as we wanted to leave early.
The staff were very friendly and accommidating.

I left my favorite feather pillow there and I called them and they shipped it to me. I didn't think I would ever see my pillow again but they were great about taking care of that for me.

As long as they continue to upgrade the building, and I think they will, this will be a very nice place to stay in the area. It's easy access to the interstate, and within 2 miles of town. The front desk staff gave us directions to sights and the easiest routes to take.

I obtained our reservations through priceline. com at a cost of 55.00. Which is less than their regular rate.

Again, the rooms were very clean, and I would stay there again without thinking twice.

There is an outside pool but it was closed when we were there for the season. They have an elevator for the different floors, plenty of near the building parking and have different choices of bed sizes and room sizes.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple