See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Everything was fine until about 3:30 -4:00 AM I was in bed and heard a paper rattling noise , I immediately woke my girlfriend a we both heard it again, I called management up to the room and showed him were the coffee packages were eaten and out of curiosity I looked behind the desk there was more paper pieces over the floor ... management tried to tell me that they treat it often well not often enough,,, very apologetic he was refunded money..

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ty B
General M, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Reviewed December 7, 2018

We stayed at this hotel a week ago during some renovation on our house. We were a little concerned after reading the reviews on line but we were pleasantly surprised to find the hotel was clean and very comfortable for our family of four. Sam and Jose were super accommodating for all of our many requests and really made us feel at home. We would definitely suggest this hotel to our out of town family and friends.

Date of stay: December 2018
General M, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

My child’s soccer team stayed here for a soccer tournament in the area. We are not a particularly picky bunch. We only ask for a clean room and a safe place. Unfortunately, this place was neither clean nor safe.

All of the rooms smelled musty and most of the rooms were mold covered. But on the bright side “only” one family was greeted with filthy sheets. The hotel is in a dark desolate area and the last night we had five of our cars broken into. Windows smashed and contents taken.

I strongly recommend you stay away from this place.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Once again, this property provided a relaxing, quiet comfortable night. Clean big room, great breakfast and superb quiet location. Friendly staff. Easy to find and newer developing area. Close enough to gas and a Starbucks if needed.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Carpet wet and moldy, bedbugs in the middle of the night, no adjustment on the bill.
Traveling with 2 small grandchildren, and found wet and moldy carpet upon check-in. Informed the front desk immediately and were told that no other rooms were available. Front desk said that the manager would make it "right" in the morning.

At 2:30 am we found bedbugs in the bed and on the pillows. Again went to the front desk with pictures of the bedbugs and were moved to another room. (Apparently there was another room available)

Was told at checkout by the manager that he would make it "right". Making it right was charging us full rate for the room.

We will NOT stay here again.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.