“Prime Rib”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 280 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Streets of St. Charles near AMC theaters. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and 9PM - Close at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price.
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

I was in St. Charles for a trade show and Friday evening we were going to eat at Firebirds. We did not think about needing a reservation. So the next day I went on trip advisor and booked a reservation online, it was so easy. We showed up a little early and grabbed a drink at the bar, we got in right at our reservation time. I am so glad that we decided to eat here. We started off with an appetizer of the lobster spinach dip, and it was so good. I then ordered the 12oz prime rib medium rare with baked potato. Wow it was delicious brought out in a timely manner and cooked perfectly. My co-worker ordered the filet Oscar and it looked great and he said it was really good. I do recommend visiting Firebirds if you are in the area. I hope to be back sometime soon with my wife so we can visit again.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

The service was good, We had steaks, salads, shrimp. The place is active and popular. The restaurant focuses on its grill and has variety of meats ad seafood. Though it is popular, that did not effect our ability to relax, enjoy the food and conversation over dinner..

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were told it would be about 10 minuets. The one side they had open was full, the other was empty. A waitress finally told him to seat us over there and she would take care of us.
We thanked her. We split a burger and salad and soup. She kept the drinks fresh. It was a little pricey but the food and service were good.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My daughter and I stumbled upon this place on January 21st 2018 and thought we would give it a try for dinner. We were pleasantly surprised. The place had charming and cozy atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our waiter Justin was attentive and quick. For dinner we started with the ranch rings which were panko crusted onion rings with roasted garlic ranch dressing....they were really good. I had the pepper encrusted sirloin which was a center-cut sliced wood grilled sirloin with au poivre sauce, it was perfectly cooked for me and I am picky with my meat. My daughter had the surf and turf which was 1/2 pound lobster tail and 7oz. bacon wrapped filet. Another big hit!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The fire grilled chicken with pineapple salsa served with sauteed fresh vegetables was delicious and was a large enough serving I could bring half home for later! My husband enjoyed the salmon with garlic mashed potatoes.
The warm bread was also very tasty and the side spinach and BLT salads we had were also good sized servings. The decor inside is really nice and the bar stunning lit up in brilliant colors. People rave about the pineapple martinis which I didn't try but my frozen margarita was excellent! Topped off dinner with the key lime pie which was oh so tasty!