We usually stay at Harrah's when gaming in St. Louis, but we took advantage of a free night offer from Ameristar in St. Charles. The hotel was beautiful. It is all suites, which means a full bathtub and a shower, double sink and the toilet in its own space with a second door.
The bedroom was next, with its own flat screen. then down two steps to the sitting area with fridge and another flat screen. (By the way, the bathroom also has a small flat screen.)
Free wifi, unusual for a casino hotel, and the TVs had true HD channels with HBO and HDNET free. Room was tastefully decorated. If you have ever stayed at the Venetian, this room was at that level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles