Arrived in sportcoat and tie after eating a fine lunch at the diner just across the lobby. Very competent staff, check me right in. Room is excellent, very much like the Venetian in LV. Bathroom lovely with sunken jacuzzi and glass enclosed shower, excellent tile work all around. Attended a few meetings in the non-smoking portion of the facility and tried my hand at a few games of chance. Terrific perfect-sleeper king sized bed. Breakfast delivered on time. Eggs and bacon prepared better than my wife (as she never makes me eggs nor bacon so it was a real treat). Lovely place. I wish that oyster bar was open while I was there. Good value, good fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles