This hotel & casino complex is huge. There is an easy option to park your car, with two huge parking garages - parking was free. Service was good when checking in.
Rooms were huge and nice. The bed let me down a little bit, but it was okay. I was expecting more for the price.
There is a a highway nearby where you can expect to have delays because of the traffic but it should take like 30 minutes to drive to St Louis downtown. There is also lots of shopping malls within driving distance.
This hotel is very good, but I was expecting a little bit more for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles