Spent a very enjoyable 6 days here, on the occasion of a corporate conference. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and well-appointed, and the room rates, at least for extended stays, are very reasonable. Also no criticism of the conference facilities, or the catering, except that the Continental breakfast buffet contained a little too much pastry for my taste, and not much of anything else.
Was lucky enough to sample most of the dining options: the Buffet is sumptuous, inventive and delicious; the Ameristar Bar and Diner terrific for bar meals and sports; and the Falcon Diner caters for most breakfast tastes. One recommendation here is to sit at the bar if you require quick service.
I didn't spend too much time in either the casino or the spa, though both are clearly big attractions in their own right.
In all, a very enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles