First thing I wondered how 3 TV's in double room. But what sold me was when clerk said has sunken living room .parking was difficult to figure out but there's complimentary valet service we just didn't use it. Awesome room we've stayed in many places this is one of the best .biggest flat screen I've ever seen in a room and there's two and of course TV in the bathroom a must for you're luxurious stay .then there's glass inclosed shower and the super deep soaking tub!! Of course room is huge and I can't think of anything they forgot. Then we went to one of the many restaurants and was told today buffet is buy one get one free !! And again they didn't forget a thing prime rib, turkey, smoked pork, steak, and hibachi grill and more more more .everyone was excellent .this is a must go to anytime even close .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles