I have to say that of all the hotels in our area this is the best!
Even though we only live about ten minutes away from it, if I want a relaxing night to myself I stay at the Ameristar as a treat. The suits are lovely with marble bathrooms that have a large bath with a separate shower unit from which you can watch a flat screen tv.
The bedroom area is roomy and again a flat screen tv. Then you have a lower level sitting area, some of which overlook the river and has a tv.
The pool area is the best. You have a large heated indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub inside and one outside. So nice to swim on your back looking up at the sky and its snowing!!!
If I am really treating my self they have a wonderful spa where you can have just about any treatment from nails to message.
I stay here a least a couple of times a year and love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles