Love this property. The casino is full of great slots and table games too. I especially love the U Spin slots and the Leprechan slots interactive games. Have eaten at the Sports bar several times and also the café (sorry, don't recall the name) open for breakfast. The burgers at the sports bar are big and taste great. The breakfast at the diner was perfect. I love the suites upstairs and have stayed several times. The room is nicely appointed and rivals the nice rooms in Las Vegas. Well done and see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles