Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Days Inn St. Charles(Saint Charles)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewssunken living roomsports barview of the riverslot machinesan indoor outdoor pooldouble sinkshuge bathroombeautiful roomsitting areamissouri riverbeautiful propertycoffee tableflat screen tvameristar casinohot tubwalk in showermini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2013

A great room - clean, large and with a nice view. Plenty of elevators and free wifi. Walk to the casino and parking garage. One major complaint which will make me think seriously about going again. There was a line of 30 people in front of me for check in. I almost turned around. I felt as though the staff were treating customers as cattle. When rooms are around $150/night plus, I expect more. If you wish to use casino points to reduce your bill, you must expect a line at check out too. At one stage I saw upwards of 50 people in line. Admittedly they had multiple staff on duty, but it was simply not enough - they obviously know how many reservations they have and they should be prepared to handle them.

Room Tip: They are all good - tell them whether you want a view of the river or the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clogtowner
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Check-in was fast and the the staff was very friendly. Enjoyed spending time in the spacious and clean rooms. My husband and I use this as getaway and always have a great time. Usually when we pick up family from the airport we like to stay at this hotel. The price and quality is well worth it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Check in was simple with staff offering selection of floor level, river or pool view. Our hotel suite was excellent with river views. Rooms are very spacious with separate sunken living room. Suites have small refrigerators and coffee makers. Bottled water and coffee is provided. Televisions in all three areas including spacious bathroom which has a separate bath, shower and toilet room. Maid service was friendly and very professional. There are numerous restaurants, gift shop, bakery, a spa, exercise room, inside and outside pools and hot tubs on the property. This facility lacks nothing for giving the visitor exceptional value for the money.

Room Tip: If you need anything, advise reservations representative of your needs and they will happily provide you with what you need if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed the night for the first time and everything was excellent, the staff was great. I live in Peoria,Il and would come every weekend given the chance. Great, Great, Great. I am waiting to plan our next trip, I want to have my sisters come up from Memphis to meet me there.

Room Tip: Any Room to me is good you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Six crazy girls going for a birthday trip to the casino and staying in the hotel - what could be better than that? Well, winning in the casino but we had an absolutely great time from the minute we walked in the door. The bell hop, Curtis, was friendly and informative. The front desk people made sure we had adjoining rooms. The rooms were perfect! We had a living (party) area in each room that was large enough to accommodate all of us. Even the housekeepers made us feel welcome - giving us extra coffee and towels. The entire experience was so much fun we stayed 2 nights and 3 days. Highly recommend this to anyone!

Room Tip: I've stayed here several times and never had a bad room. However, if you want a view of the river ask for that side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends