Check in was simple with staff offering selection of floor level, river or pool view. Our hotel suite was excellent with river views. Rooms are very spacious with separate sunken living room. Suites have small refrigerators and coffee makers. Bottled water and coffee is provided. Televisions in all three areas including spacious bathroom which has a separate bath, shower and toilet room. Maid service was friendly and very professional. There are numerous restaurants, gift shop, bakery, a spa, exercise room, inside and outside pools and hot tubs on the property. This facility lacks nothing for giving the visitor exceptional value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles