“Part ! of our Honey Moon”

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Part ! of our Honey Moon”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a wonderful time in spite of not getting the king bed or having a microwave. We had a great meal and enjoyed the casino. The room was great with a great view at night. My oldest son came over and ate at the buffet with us and came up to see our room. He liked the room very much.

Room Tip: We did not choose the room but loved being up high for the view of lights at night.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
ST.LOUIS
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have traveled 38 states, 2 Cruises, and 3 times to Mexico, We have stayed in very nice Hotels & Resorts in our travels, but we are 20 mins away from Ameristar Casino Resort and they make you feel like you are MILES away from home. This is one of the nicest, friendliest, cleanest, hotel we have ever stayed at! It's always a great experience. I also recommend the Ara Spa, it's a gift I get every year from my husband & son, the spa is very eligant, private, & professional.

Room Tip: There's no tips needed, just book it!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love staying at ameristar rooms are big the tub is huge the shower head is great therapy. The beds are comfy.its one of my favorite places. And the restaurants have everything u would crave for so its no going out for me if I'm staying there and the bakery have Carmel long johns that are the best I ever tasted...so make sure to get turn down service the chocolate is very a tasty treat ♥

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank judymb2
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thanks for the love and for being our guest! I'm glad you enjoy your visits all the way from turn down service to our caramel long johns. Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We really enjoyed our weekend at Ameristar. The room was great and the people were very friendly. What ever we asked for was sent to the room right a way. The children really enjoyed the indoor/outdoor swimming pool and so did we. I loved the Falcon the food was very good, we also enjoyed the buffet. I loved the view of the pool from our room. Main Street is a great place to shop. The adults enjoyed the casino.

Room Tip: Rooms poolside have a great view. Also make sure you are far away from the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nixa, Missouri
Reviewed March 26, 2013

A beautiful all-suite hotel, inSt. Charles, Missouri, is the Ameristar Casino Resort Spa.
The rooms are excellent and huge, with plenty of space to spread out and relax. The pool is always open, regardless of the weather and the gaming never stops.
The best thing about the hotel is the staff. They will do anything to make your stay wonderful.
The clean public areas and garages make it a pleasure to go.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review! I'm glad you enjoy visiting our hotel and appreciate the service that our team members provide. We certainly value our guests and we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My stay was excellent the gaming was fun and exciting. The food was by far plentiful and very enjoyable down to my sugar free dessert. My room was by far the best I felt like a High Roller. The staff made my stay flawless. St.Louis and Illinois have alot to offer and they are both close with public bus and Metrolink you can park and ride. I'm a Retired USN Veteran like I served my country well. Your staff served my family well thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
It's so great to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you so much for staying with us and for serving our country.
Springfield, IL
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have stayed at Ameristar numerous times over the past few years and never had a bad experience. Staff are very cordial and make you feel like you are important, even if you are using a comp room offer. The rooms are spacious and awesome...one of our very favorite hotel/casino.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for sharing your review, Bev, and for continuing to be our guest throughout the years. It's great to hear you always have a good experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Charles
Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 21 in Saint Charles

Been to Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles? Share your experiences!